At Nutravet we are always committed to supporting our authorised veterinary practices with dedicated training conducted by our team of veterinary nurses.
The current Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak means in the short-term we are changing the way we support our Authorised Veterinary Practices.
Whilst our team aren’t currently able to meet in-person, we are successfully training our authorised practices with our dedicated online training.
Our online training benefits include:
- Training that is tailored around your needs
- Learn about our new SAMe Liver product – Nutramarin
- Choose one-to-one training or train as teams
- We can work around your day, let us know a time that suits you best
- Utilise your time more effectively
- Ask questions and get answers
- Gain your CPD certificate
- Our team are nurses not salespeople, we talk your language
We want to ensure you that we will keep supporting our authorised veterinary practices in the best way possible. To book your FREE online training click here.
During the Coronavirus outbreak it is business as usual at Nutravet. Our office and fulfilment team are fully contactable by phone or email and we have the facilities, staff and processes to deal with your orders and enquiries as normal.